For those who want to keep growing, learning, and evolving. We at Kelly® Professional & Industrial hear you, and we're here for you! We're seeking a Customer Care Agent to work at Bausch & Lomb in Rochester, NY (please note: this is an in-person position). You owe it to yourself to consider this great new opportunity.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Care Agent:
- Bausch & Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare companies
- This is the perfect place to take your customer service career to the next level!
- On-site cafeteria
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Customer Care Agent? You'll be:
- You will receive inbound activity through phone, mail, Internet or other electronic channels and respond accurately, promptly and efficiently
- Enter consumer information and document the nature of the call into the designated complaint management system. Classify product complaint and Adverse Event according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in a highly accurate and timely manner
- Perform follow-up activities as necessary - including call backs, ordering replacements, and sending product retrieval labels and packaging
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of company products, policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines, appropriate business procedures and customer service skills and sound judgment in making critical decisions; support product introductions, changes and discontinuations
- You will meet acceptable metrics for schedule adherence, call handling, and other areas as determined by management
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Available to work Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- High School Diploma required, Associate's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of call center experience required
- Experience with Avaya, SharePoint, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication (verbal, phone, and written) and organizational skills
What happens next:
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Customer Care Agent today!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website