Kelly Services is currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator in Baltimore, MD for a global real estate firm. The best suited person for this position will need to be someone whom has experience in creative design, problem solving, intermediate analytical and quantitative skills, advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills, and be able to manipulate basic templates with In Designed preferred.
***This position is temporary with possible extension for temp to hire ***
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws
- Maintains company brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences
- May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations Updates and maintains various information databases
- Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed)
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials
- Other duties may be assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position
- Decisions made with thorough knowledge of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines
- Errors in judgment may cause negative impact to internal and external clients.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred
- 2 years of experience in the Real Estate industry is preferred
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions
- Conducts basic financial analysis
- Ability to abstract a lease
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred
- Strong marketing knowledge needed.
Why Kelly? At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply now! For interest/questions on this posting, please contact
Gina Searcy at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website