Billing Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as billing specialist for a premier company in Phoenix, AZ. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you.
We are looking for candidates with excellent job stability who thrive in a fast-paced and high volume work environment. This is a large corporation with plenty of opportunity for growth and challenge.
- Conduct thorough audits by analyzing and reviewing data in the various applications that support allowances
- Reconcile cost and allowance on warehouse PO/vendor invoice discrepancies bouncers and invoice as necessary to correct vendor over-billings
- Devise and execute team and individual strategies for effective audits
- Work closely with team members, other departments, merchandising and vendors to ensure accurate billing
- Identify new audit issues and new audit techniques that will enhance and/or facilitate the audit
- Analyze Notice of Promotional Allowance documents to ensure that they are accurate and complete
- Determine the type of allowance that will be billed: Flats/Lump Sums, Scan, Case, Slotting Create appropriate billings for each log once all documentation has been analyzed and verified
- Prepare period end accruals
- Two or more years experience in a larger organization with mainframe-based accounting systems
- Two or more years of college with emphasis in accounting or equivalent experience with focus in Auditing Skills and Experiences
- Must be adaptable and willing to work where needed on the Allowance Billing, Preaudit or Post Audit teams
- Strong knowledge of merchandising process allowances, buying, etc. and accounts payable procedures invoice reconciliation, payment terms, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, high degree of initiative
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, accuracy
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume position
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SOX controls
- Superior Customer Service/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to resolve difficult issues with external/internal customer
- Display strong leadership skills strive to be a go-to person
Intermediate level PC skills with knowledge of Windows Microsoft software applications
Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website