At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
Here's why you should apply to this Automotive Sales Account Manager position:
- Home based employment with daily travel to automotive dealerships/service centers
- $44,200/yr + monthly/quarterly/yearly performance bonuses
- Company issued new vehicle equipped with Connected Services for work/personal use (payment, maintenance, insurance all paid by the company)
- Expense and Frequent Flyer reimbursement program which allows to retain points and/or mileage from approved work-related travel
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- Company paid hotspot service to allow for internet while on the road or at home
- Benefits included! (Paid holidays -follows the approved holiday schedule, two weeks paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401K, etc.)
What's a typical day as an Automotive Sales Account Manager like? You will:
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement of GM OnStar and Connected Services throughout the entire state of Missouri in non-GM automotive dealerships, independent dealerships, automotive service centers, etc.
- Travel 90% throughout the week in a local market with minimal overnight travel
- Initiate dealer interactions, meetings, training, promotions, and sales contests throughout MO
- Conduct training calls with dealership/business personnel on the portfolio of products, services, and the proper delivery process – includes managing an existing account and developing new accounts
- Monitor and manage dealership/business performance within the assigned territory
- Create business plans, including actions, for improving performance and profitability of assigned territory by analyzing sales and performance reports
This might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Can travel 90% of the time – this is not a home-office position
- Are motivated by results and genuinely enjoy Sales
- Have at least 1-2 years of proven successful sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Open to work hours required to be effective in assigned territory
- Possess a Bachelor's degree
- Have a valid Driver's License
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website