Kelly Services is recruiting for Assembly candidates for our client in East Syracuse that you may be interested in!
Below are the details for these openings:
Pay: Starting at $13.00-16/hr [Open to negotiations!]
-plus 10% shift differential for 2nd shift
Assignment length: Long term temporary opportunities that could potentially turn into a direct hire!
- Performs mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and other necessary equipment
- Responsible for using appropriate gauging equipment as directed.
- Completes all required paperwork including work cards indicating how many parts are made and appropriate job number.
- Fills out scrap tickets by following the proper company procedure.
- Verifies parts in bin against the applicable shop order methods.
- Sorts parts as required
- Detects and reports defective material, machine defects, or questionable conditions to the Line Leader/Section Leader.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion, abiding by company rules and safety regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
• Ability to follow and execute detailed processes/directions.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment in a culturally diverse workplace.
• One year of relatable experience [assembly, manufacturing, production]
• High School diploma or GED
• Physical requirements needed to perform the job are eye-hand coordination and bi-manual dexterity sufficient to work with small parts, a normal range of hearing and eyesight to focus on task, the ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and the ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds of material.
** If you are interested in these openings feel free to reach out to Madi at email@example.com or text/call 607-207-1787 to discuss the next steps! **
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website