Our client in Philadelphia is hiring an Accounting Manager. This is a new position in their Accounting department due to the company's growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Accounting department's processes and controls.
- Lead month-end closing process, including preparation of financial reports
- Provide support for the maintenance of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Oversee banking and cash management procedures, and prepare bank reconciliations
- Review and update physical inventory value
- Create financial forecasts and annual budget proposals. Explain variance between projected vs actual financial results.
- Assist with preparation of tax filings
- Continuously identify and implement work process improvements to streamline accounting methods.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Experience with SAGE is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment is necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this Accounting Manager job opportunity.
Accounting and Finance Specialist Recruiter
King of Prussia PA 19406
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website