Kelly Financial Resources is a national search firm that partners with global employers, industry leaders, and top growing organizations to augment their talent needs.
Our client, an Industry-leading Technology firm is seeking an Accountant. This unique position will offer a blend of general accounting activities while supporting budgeting, audit, consolidations, and ad-hoc analysis.
- You will perform activities associated with maintaining general ledger accounts and month-end close
- Prepares financial statements and inter-company transactions
- Processes journal entries and accruals, reconciles expense and balance sheet accounts
- Creates and publishes month-end and quarterly reports
- Provides a variety of analysis on projects
- You will be involved with supporting continual process improvements and system enhancements
- Supports annual audit, budgeting, and yearly reporting
- B.A. degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of progressive Accounting experience
- General understanding of Accounting principles related to US GAAP
- Strong Excel skills
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world's most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website