Looking for a great career? Check out this new position!
Kelly's Professional & Industrial team has partnered with an excellent company in Walton, KY. We are hiring for a Blender Technician.
2nd Shift Schedule 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Combines raw materials within formula specifications to support production requirements while adhering to cGMP and quality standards.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times
• Stage ingredients
• Perform weighing and blending of formulas
• Maintain raw material integrity in storage areas
• Tanker unloading
- Work in accordance with all safety regulations and Best Sanitizers sop's and work instructions.
• Maintain blending equipment logs
• Perform sanitation and cleaning of manufacturing equipment as assigned
• Weekly calibration verification of scales in blending/production areas
• Perform waste water treatment activities as assigned
• Perform operator maintenance on blending equipment, troubleshoot and notify maintenance of needed equipment repairs
- All other duties as assigned
- 3 years prior chemical/blending experience preferred
- 1 year of sit down forklift experience preferred
- Thorough documentation and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and work with team members
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include overtime when needed
- Must have an understanding of chemicals, measuring and blending
- Must have excellent math skills
- Must have an understanding of how to read blending tickets, SOPs and other documentation related to producing a blend that meets all quality tests
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reach and lift overhead
- Crouch and lift from floor level
- Ability to work in an elevated work area
- Operate a fork lift
- Walk and stand up to 95%
- Work in temperatures between 50° F to 85° F
- Respirator, over boots, dust mask, glasses/goggles, face shield, gloves, apron; when near open product, cleaning chemical spills or treating waste water
- Steel toe or composite toe safety shoes
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website