Kelly-Moore's mission is to provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at fair value. What sets Kelly-Moore Paint Company apart from the competitors, is not just premium products but also our amazing team!
FULL TIME - Location: 301 W. Hurst Blvd., Hurst, TX - Factory -
This position is responsible of the efficient manufacture of paint products within the Hurst, Texas manufacturing facility. The quantity of the products produced directly impact our customers and the success of Kelly-Moore.
• Must be able to safely operate equipment in an efficient manner maximizing the throughput
• Must ensure that the products produced are of the highest quality
• Will operate powered industrial trucks and man lifts to perform maintenance activities
• Will work collaboratively with Plant Management to improve work processes
• Will perform equipment and facility cleaning duties as instructed
• Will work to maintain and improve the condition of the facilities
• Will perform preventative maintenance duties
• Operate computerized maintenance software
• Will ensure all tools are safe to perform the required work
• Will maintain tools in a safe operating condition
• Will perform facility safety inspections
• Assists Plant Management to ensure the factory meets all operational parameters and goals.
• Completes all required training in a timely manner.
• Complies with all Kelly-Moore Paint Company policies and procedures and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• Will maintain a clean work area including sweeping, mopping, and dusting.
• Age requirement: Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Frequently kneels, stoops, crouches, bends, climbs, reaches overhead, pushes, pulls, and grasps.
• Works around heat, cold, dirt, dust, and minimal paint odors.
• Accurately distinguishes colors.
• May be required to operate powered industrial trucks such as forklifts, electric pallet jacks, etc.
• Frequently carries, relocates and/or lifts up to 70 pound cartons and containers (including 5-gallon paint containers).
• Stands and walks on concrete surfaces for up to 10 or 12 hours per day.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website