Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
KeHE is an essential business dedicated to keeping our stores in stock
The Warehouse Palletizer focuses on the quality unloading of all totes, full cases, and coolers. It also ensures that they are properly palletized by route and stop number. The Palletizer makes certain that pallets are orderly and properly built prior to being loaded.
Hours are Sunday-Thursday 4PM-12AM
Pay is 16.75 an hour with 1.00 shift differential working in the evenings.Essential Functions:
- Efficiently sort totes and distribute to pick modules according to category.
- Assist No-Read lane.
- Double up cases in palletizing lanes.
- Assist pallet pullers.
- Condense cases and remove empty pallets.
- Cleanup work area including palletizing lanes during shift and at the end of shift.
- Communicate with management regarding mechanical issues with the lanes
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management.
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independently of direct supervision.
- Demonstrated regular and reliable attendance record.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast pace environment with daily deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to effectively complete a variety of repetitive and high urgency activities at the same time with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work with others in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation, proactively addressing problems and avoiding crisis whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb, bend, and walk. May need to drive between stores as per assignment. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office/store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high
Apply on company website