Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Supplier Analyst is responsible for the optimization of KeHE's supplier relationships. The Supplier Analyst's primary objective will be to review and evaluate KeHE's relationship with our suppliers, propose win-win opportunities to streamline our shared operations, and take the steps necessary to implement these proposals. Deliverables will be achieved by pairing analytic horsepower with a high level of self-discipline, a keen eye for details, and a collaborative frame of mind. A successful Supplier Analyst will be self-driven and excited about partnering with vendors, brokers, and KeHE stakeholders, including Supplier Development, Supply Chain, Transportation, Pricing, Finance, and other departments as needed. As with all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.Essential Functions:
- Compile and analyze data sets and present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize tools like Power BI, COGNOS, & Excel to combine (VLOOKUP) and manipulate (PIVOT TABLE) data into formats suitable for analysis and business recommendations.
- Apply a strong knowledge of KeHE's end-to-end processes to determine practical viability of optimization opportunities
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business environment. Capacity to learn and process quickly.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company and 3rd party information.
- Other responsibilities as directed
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, or Analytical field. Combination of education & experience will be considered.
- Distribution and/or broker/marketing experience preferred
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Talent in synthesizing data and communicating effectively both orally and in writing with people at all organization levels
- Knowledge of Power BI or related data visualization tools is a plus
- Ability to think critically and independently, with a strong attention to fine details
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Excel, Access, Word, Outlook and Power Point
Apply on company website