Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Training Manager to help our sales teams advance in their skills and knowledge. In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. Experience designing e-learning courses and other learning content is preferred. Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by training and developing its people through programs that will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.Essential Functions:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams.
- Preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
- Work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
- Responsible for overseeing the sales onboarding process with emphasis on new-hire first 90 days training
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of learning and development and ongoing engagement for new and tenured sales personnel.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Maximizes sales personnel effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Producing physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Liaise with HR leaders to ensure programming aligns with corporate strategy and policies
- Analyzes and tracks associate performance 30/60/90 days out of new hire training to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Collects data to determine effectiveness, retention and sustainability of training for the continuous improvement of the program.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology, Education, or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
Apply on company website