Kadlec Family Medicine Residency in Richland WA is seeking a full-time, board-certified Family Medicine physician for a faculty position. As a faculty member, shape future physicians' careers, make a positive impact on patient care, and contribute to the community's health and well-being. KFMR is operated by Kadlec Regional Medical Center and affiliated with Providence Health and Services. KFMR opened in 2015, providing a state-of-the-art facility for residents to work alongside faculty and medical assistants. KFMR is one of 33 residencies within the UW School of Medicine WWAMI Network; this collaborative program provides significant resources to our faculty and residents. Our mission is to prepare physicians to be leaders in comprehensive, compassionate family medicine and improve regional access to primary care.
- Compensation is between $100.58 and $137.06 per hour.
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Full-time position
- Teaching/precepting experience preferred; recent graduates will be considered.
- Monday thru Friday schedule with protected time for administrative duties and non-clinical work; schedule may fluctuate based on program needs.
- The weekly schedule encompasses a balanced mix of clinical practice, teaching and supervision, educational activities, and administrative tasks.
- Incorporating lifestyle medicine curriculum and osteopathic recognition to elevate the educational standards of the program.
- Participate in didactic sessions, including lectures, case discussions, and hands-on clinical training sessions, fostering a supportive learning environment.
- Collaborate with faculty members to enhance the residency program's educational quality through active teamwork and continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide medical care and educational experiences to a diverse patient population, demonstrating cultural competency and sensitivity.
- Engage in professional development to stay updated with the latest developments in family medicine.
- Participate in the interview process to contribute to the program's growth and interact with potential residents.
- Our program fosters an inclusive and welcoming environment that values and supports everyone.
- As a non-profit, Kadlec Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries – including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 22955
Apply on company website