At Shriners Children's, we are committed to reaching as many children as possible, wherever they may live, and offering them our unique, patient-centered, wrap-around care. Shriners Children's three-part mission has one goal: to change and improve lives. We do this by caring for our patients, conducting research to gain knowledge and develop new treatments, and providing educational opportunities for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our compassion, integrity, accountability, and resilience defines us as leaders in pediatric specialty care for our children and their families. We're driven to make lives richer, easier and less complex for children and families in South Carolina and beyond.
We are recruiting for a pediatric orthopedic surgeon with sports medicine and limb deformity interests to join a vibrant practice of six fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons to replace our retiring sports medicine physician.
Highlights of this position include:
• State-of-the-art facilities, including the state's only pediatric motion analysis center as well as in-house physical therapy and prosthetic/orthotics departments
• A diverse and rapidly expanding patient population
• Leadership role in the Return to Sports Assessment through the motion analysis center
• An academic institution with numerous opportunities to participate in graduate and undergraduate medical education
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Located in the picturesque city of Greenville, SC, the nation's fourth fastest growing city with an exciting culinary and arts scene, plus easy access to hiking, snow skiing, or a day on the lake or at the beach
The ideal candidate is board certified in orthopedics with fellowship training in sports medicine. This opportunity will include general pediatric orthopedics as well as sports medicine. An interest in limb deformity is strongly preferred. There is an opportunity for a faculty position through the University of South Carolina Medical School.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, please email your response and your CV to:
Jordan Search Consultants
314-324-7826 – call or text
Apply on company website