What you will do
This skilled position involves programming and troubleshooting new fire alarm systems. Including panel repair/reprogram, device replacement/repair, resolving low voltage circuit troubles and system testing.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills.
- Position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels, but will primarily focus on networked fire alarm systems.
- Experience with Access Control, CCTV and IT and IP networks a plus.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner. On call and after hours work required on occasion at customer need.
- Prior security/access control/intrusion experience is desired and a big plus.
What we look for
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years' experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications.
- A good working knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Applicant must also have a valid driver's license
- Fire Alarm Specialty Technician License (FAST) and or Journeyman electrician license
- NICET II certification
Apply on company website