Dealership: L0365 Jim Cogdill Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Jim Cogdill Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Knoxville
Lithia is about….
Earning customers for life – Taking personal ownership – Improving constantly – Having fun!
If you are an administrative professional who shares these goals, we want to talk to you!
- Prepare warranty repair orders with accuracy, legibility and compliance to the manufacturers warranty policies and
procedures as outlined in appropriate manufacturers Warranty Policy and Procedure Manuals.
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, and/or other required administrative data on the
- Book the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations performed. Up-flag and back-flag as appropriate,
informing the technician and department management of adjustments as they occur.
- Check each repair order against the vehicles' service history to avoid processing duplicate claims or submitting claims for
- Review and process all returned/rejected/adjusted warranty claims, track each claim until its final resolution.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claims representative regarding any claims requiring additional authorization or for
claims requiring special assistance.
- Monitor the use of special warranty programs for diagnosis time, straight time repairs, etc. for abuse by the service sales
and /or technical staff.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website