At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
- Supervises the quality assurance function to assure all QA personnel, procedures, and processes meet or exceed the generally recognized industry standards for quality, process knowledge, technology, food safety, and sanitation.
- Supervision and maintenance of the SSOP, HACCP and ARC/Donated Commodity programs to assure that all USDA and company requirements are met while maintaining a good working relationship with Plant Management, local grading service personnel, and local USDA personnel.
- Assistance in the development and application of statistically designed experiments of lot acceptance, product quality assurance, in-process controls, and yield control programs.
- Provide proper and effective communication with the QA Manager to keep all parties informed of issues and conditions in the area that will require more detailed attention.
- Accurate and complete record keeping within means of assigned responsibility.
- Daily supervision and training of QA Technicians.
- Handle QA plant activities during the absence of the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Through leadership, development of competencies, training, and effective role modeling, personally embrace our Cultural Beliefs to create experiences, beliefs, and actions that will drive our key results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and knowledge of food safety initiatives
- Discipline, forward thinking and self-motivated
- Strong organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including leadership and decision-making
- The ability and initiative to identify problems and opportunities, and to develop, recommend, and implement effective solutions and courses of action
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
- A pattern of initiative and leadership
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on management, food manufacturing, or quality
- Looking to fill position with start date in May 2021
- Location to be determined - MN or WI
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance Program to eligible applicants
- Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, PTO, 401K, pension, Profit Sharing program, continuing education and much more. Eligible for health care plans after 30 days of employment!
To be considered, please submit a resume during the application process.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Apply on company website