At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
1. Performs basic engineering calculations and analyses.
2. Develops equipment and process designs of basic to moderate complexity.
3. Uses 2D and 3D CAD software to prepare engineering drawings and plant layouts.
4. Directs field installation and commissioning of equipment from the start to a satisfactory completion.
5. Leads or supports all aspects of food processing equipment specification, procurement, installation, and validation.
6. Works closely with plant personnel to provide support to the plant engineering teams for corporate engineering driven programs. An example is: Materials Handling Replacement programs.
1. Successful completion of two years formal education beyond high school in a drafting/design program, engineering course work; or four years of applicable job experience
2. Solid working knowledge of CAD (Computer-Aided Design Systems) is essential
3. Demonstrated use of organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
4. Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
5. Ability to apply sound judgement and make appropriate decisions with minimal supervision
6. Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work within a team oriented environment
1. AutoCad® and Solidworks® software knowledge
2. Two years of experience in drafting and engineering work
3. General knowledge of machine design and plant building systems
4. Experience with JOTS/Hormel Foods equipment specifications and plant equipment installation requirements
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To save time applying, Jennie-O Turkey Store does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time. A requirement of a position with Jennie-O Turkey Store is to be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Apply on company website