Director, IT Project Management
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
JBG Properties, Inc.
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Job Location : Postal Code
Job Location : Address
4747 Bethesda Avenue
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
In this role you will gain advanced knowledge of the Real Estate industry through leading key technology projects across departments. You will also gain exposure to various Real Estate oriented applications which are used to run our business day to day. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to finesse your collaboration & facilitation capabilities by working with business leaders across many departments.
You will act as a valued partner and liaison between IT leads and various business department heads leading and championing projects, managing schedules & expectations, enforcing team accountability, setting and managing project budgets, and facilitating work sessions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology related discipline.
- 5+ years' experience leading multiple cross functional initiatives simultaneously.
- Track record of successful financial management of large technology initiatives.
- High aptitude for grasping the framework and concepts of Real Estate technology platforms.
- Ability to interpret business and system requirements, workflows, functional design and assist in outlining functional requirements with minimal supervision.
- Certification in any of the well-recognized project management methodologies/certifications (PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, PRINCE2)
- Ability to partner and support the business in improving data quality and data governance policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in Real Estate and/or key applications used within the industry is desirable.
- Past exposure to key business disciplines including data management, analytics, CRM, financial/ERP systems, SQL Databases, document management systems or BI tools strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical people.
- Must have ability to prioritize, communicate and organize multiple projects of varying complexity, frequently under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be adaptable to change and quickly learn new software and adapt to new technologies.
JBG is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.
Apply on company website