A well-regarded comprehensive cancer center in northcentral Oregon is looking for an experienced oncology trained Physician Assistant (PA) to join their collaborative and progressive team.
Situated in a medical center along the largest river in the pacific northwest, join a team of providers that has been providing quality, patient-centered, care to the pacific northwest for over 100 years.
• Nearly eight weeks of vacation.
• No inpatient responsibilities, call by phone only.
• Four Day Clinic Week (32 hours clinic time, 8 hours dedicated for admin time).
• Competitive compensation with full-benefits and sign-on bonus.
• Ancillary support with patient navigators, social workers, and hospitalist team.
• Enjoy the best of both rural and urban assets in a riverfront city that is just under 90 minutes from Portland and under 50 minutes to Mt. Hood - home to Oregon's main Ski area.
• From the local downtown restaurants and wineries to the infinite outdoor recreational opportunities, this city was rated with an A+ in amenities, according to areavibes.com.
• Find solace in a cost of living that is 27% cheaper than nearby Portland and 9% lower than the national average, while still boasting 200 days of sunshine and only 18 inches of rain annually.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
A well-regarded comprehensive cancer center in northcentral Oregon is looking for an experienced oncology trained Physician Assistant (PA) to jo...
Apply on company website