A New Jersey based Oncology Private Practice is seeking a Bone Marrow Transplant physician to join a practicing physician in Metropolitan Washington DC. This BMT program is growing rapidly with the support system already in place.
Join one of the largest and most comprehensive cancer care programs on the East Coast, and one of the prominent programs in the nation
• Patient centered oncology practice dedicated to offering the most advanced treatment options, including a dedicated BMT unit
• Bone Marrow Transplant expertise required
• Heavily academic position with dedicated teams for clinical research
Competitive salary in the 300K range plus bonuses for both production and academic achievements
• Income potential around 350K with potential for future partnership
• Full benefits package to include 401K and profit sharing
• 4 weeks PTO and 1-week CME
• Paid malpractice including tail coverage
Metropolitan Washington DC
• Highly regarded as a top city to live in America with landmarks known across the world
• The best education in the country ranging from grade level through post-secondary options
• Enjoy DC's rich culture by dining at award-winning restaurants, visiting world-class museums and parks.
• Excellent climate where you can enjoy all 4 seasons and mild temperatures
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
A New Jersey based Oncology Private Practice is seeking a Bone Marrow Transplant physician to join a practicing physician in Metropolitan Washin...
Apply on company website