Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Technical Client Support Representative to join the Digital Internet Solutions team. In this role, you will provide software support for financial institutions running Core Director as their core processing software that are using NetTeller Internet Banking, NetTeller Cash Management, ESI (electronic statements), goDough mobile banking, JHA Bill Pay and other Internet Solutions product offerings. We are looking for a customer-oriented professional who has experience working in a credit union or supporting an online banking product.This position will be hired in San Diego, CA, Springfield, MO or Remotely.
- Minimum 18 months of experience working in a financial institution back-end operations or with online banking products.
- Must have experience with Jack Henry's Episys and/or Core Director.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Experience with a case management tool/software Salesforce, Jira, ServiceDesk or JSource.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Knowledge of Internet and Mobile banking products and ability to troubleshoot device and/or browser level issues.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website