Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Systems/Network Administrator to join the Hosted Partner Services team that is responsible for monitoring, modifying, and maintaining systems for acceptable availability, stability, and response time to customers. Candidates will be triaging cases, testing and maintaining systems and assisting with deployments of applications as needed. Additionally, this individual will be involved with the deployment of application updates, new products and troubleshooting performance issues. Ideal candidates will be self-motived, have a proven track record of systems administration in Windows and Linux environments, being part of a collaborative team and looking for areas to improve upon processes and procedures. This position will primarily support the Enterprise Payments group.
Jack Henry & Associates Hosted Partner Services team supports deployments and operations across many Jack Henry services (public and/or private internal cloud). This position will report to the Manager of Systems Administration and will work on a team with other technology professionals across several offices. Must be able to work after hours as business needs dictate for monthly maintenance of systems.
This position can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or remote from any US location..
- Must have a minimum 4 years of experience with systems or network administration.
- Must have a minimum 1 year of experience with Web Server (IIS or Apache) administration.
- Must have a minimum 1 year of experience with Linux administration.
- Must have experience with scripting using a language such as Windows PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for team meetings or maintenance events.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Installs, configures and maintains systems, such as LAN, WAN, Internet and/or data networks.
- Implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May manage data access and data permissions.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on servers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website