As a subject matter expert (SME) in their field, the Business Strategy Senior Advisory role provides executive and management level advisory and consulting services to financial institutions including technology, product, operational strategies, planning and execution services. In this revenue generating role, you will evaluate current methods against best practices and capabilities and shape technology strategic plans and outcomes to ensure alignment with identified business imperatives. Additionally, you will propose strategies, solutions, roadmaps and recommendations to address business challenges with specific expertise in technology strategic alignment, talent requirements and evaluation, digital/technology transformation, business process optimization, customer/client experience and service management as well as regulatory compliance requirements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the banking or financial services industry, or consulting experience in this space.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Brings a demonstrated track record of success in strategy and execution at major financial institutions.
- Outstanding communication and relationship skills.
- Experienced in and able to implement best practices in financial services technology including the technology itself as well as organizational design, talent management and business process management.
- Superior ability to lead major transformative initiatives and programs that are large in scope, highly visible and enterprise wide.
- Deadline and outcome oriented as well as demonstrated flexibility to adjust to client demands as necessary to fulfill commitments.
- Develops strategies, plans and proposals to address business opportunities and challenges identified by client financial institutions.
- Acts as a trusted partner to financial institution executives. Provides education to senior leaders and board members with respect to digital/technology industry trends and competitive influences.
- Defines business imperatives and challenges through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis, and other applicable strategies.
- Performs current state assessments of technology effectiveness, digital maturity and business process efficiency.
- Designs and implements transformational programs including technology, organization, communications, business process management approaches and strategic programs to support revenue growth, improve customer experience or reduce expenses.
- Conducts interviews, focus groups with stakeholders, managers, executives to gather data, analyze activities and provide feedback.
- Conducts objective research on behalf of the client on current market, technology trends, client competitors, product demands and capability, best practices and other related topics to support critical analysis.
- Summarizes all gathered data and facts; deduces logical conclusions based on valid and supported information.
- Brainstorms, finalizes, and presents recommendations/proposals for projects, programs, solutions in a thoughtful, cohesive manner.
- Performs analysis, leverages subject matter expertise and best practices on individual requests as appropriate on a case-by-case basis.
- Provides thought leadership, education and support to the account team on behalf of the client.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website