Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a talented Settlement and Billing Specialist II to join Card Processing Solutions, a Jack Henry division. This individual's primary responsibility is account reconciliation. They are responsible for balancing multiple network accounts, researching, identifying, communicating, and resolving out of balance conditions as well as to provide back up for revenue/expense analyses and monthly billing. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, success working within a team environment, and ability to be self-driven.
The CPS Settlement team is responsible for monthly billing and ATM, Debit card, and pre-paid card funds settlement as well as reconcilement. We work closely with internal teams to support CPS products and services.
This position can be hired in Houston, TX or Remote.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with at least one of the following: reconciling invoices, settlements or an accounting position within a corporate environment.
- Must have experience with creating pivot tables and v look ups within Excel.
- Candidates will be required to take a skills test on Excel and pass.
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Macro Experience with Excel.
- Provide strong customer support and be able to communicate well to internal and external customers.
- Experience with analysis of vendor invoices.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple activities and assignments.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures to improve process efficiency.
- Monitors all issues to ensure resolution and/or escalation to appropriate party for resolution.
- Reconciles all settlement accounts on a daily basis.
- Balances bank statements daily, resolving any returns and out of balance conditions.
- Researches and resolves issues causing out of balance conditions.
- Works with Networks and internal departments to resolve settlement related issues.
- Balances monthly interchange billing. Resolves any interchange billing outages.
- Maintains and documents settlement procedures.
- Maintains and updates billing spreadsheets based on Network invoicing and billing reports.
- Reviews legal agreements and sets up recurring templates. Updates renewal pricing and pricing associated with product additions.
- Prepares contract buyouts.
- Maintains contract expiration spreadsheet.
- Proofs and audits monthly invoicing.
- Maintains and documents billing procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website