Are you experienced at developing product marketing campaigns for technology solutions? Have you developed building powerful brand stories, in the field of technology with the target customer in mind? Have you demonstrated proof of your ability to create breakthrough marketing that drives opportunities for the sales team? Have your campaigns generated measurement metrics that drive data-based decisions? Are you creative and curious in nature – do you love to test new ideas? How would you like to work for the company that has been ranked for three consecutive years on Forbes' list of America's Best Employers?
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for an experienced and well-rounded product marketing professional to join our team as Product Marketing Specialist for one of our leading categories, Jack Henry Digital. This person will be responsible for developing strategic marketing campaigns for our fast-growing category of digital banking capabilities (www.jackhenrydigital.com). You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with our award-winning in-house creative team, events management, corporate communications, digital product teams, partner vendors, as well as sales leadership.
This position requires experience in marketing fundamentals for developing solution-centric messaging, product positioning, value propositions, thought leadership, call-to-action language that drives B2B sales lead gen. In this role you will be responsible for developing campaigns, executing marketing tactics, and measuring results for all marketing initiatives for our digital solutions, including campaign planning, cross-functional team collaboration, content creation, collateral management, budgeting, expensing, and reporting.
This position can be based remotely, or in one of the following office locations - Alpharetta, GA or Charlotte, NC.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of marketing experience
- 3 years of marketing experience focused in technology solutions (B2B).
- Experience in the Fintech industry.
- Digital banking marketing experience.
- Experience working with advertising agencies or in-house creative teams.
- Preferable experience with the following tools:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Zoom (Webinar hosting)
- MS Teams
- Adobe CS
- Google Analytics
To be successful in this Marketing Specialist role, you will be responsible for performing in the following key areas:
Product Positioning to the Market:
- Become a subject-matter expert on Jack Henry Digital technology and solutions, including the unique value proposition and compelling points of differentiation to the market; which is based on a thorough understanding of the current challenges being experienced by financial institutions today, against the competition's offering.
- Create new, and update existing sales enablement collateral that positions Jack Henry Digital products as the compelling solution to alleviate current pain-points, with the option to expand as consumer demand evolves in the market.
- Develop communications that generate new sales leads and nurture existing sales opportunities.
Buyer & Competitor Expertise:
- Establish ongoing familiarity with the various types of technology buyer personas, and the financial institution's customer journey with Jack Henry Digital solutions.
- Work closely with the sales team to collect win/loss analysis details to identify competitor product positioning; and leverage this to maintain competitive SWOT analysis comparison documentation.
- Use SWOT analysis data to determine timely, engaging marketing messaging that is in sync with the sales teams' competitive pitch strategy.
Marketing Skills & Abilities:
- Technical Writing: Must be familiar with the development of technical writing projects, such as product brochures/briefs, battle cards, white papers, case studies, use cases, thought leadership blogs and by-line articles.
- Webinars: Must be proficient at organizing, hosting, and promoting webinars; demo-style and panel-style presentations.
- Events / Conferences: Must have experience in preparing for special events and conferences; working collaboratively with corporate events team and the sales team, to ensure best practices are followed to achieve maximum exposure for Jack Henry Digital brand with event attendees, while generating sales leads and nurturing existing sales opportunities.
Digital Communication Channels:
- Must be familiar with developing, executing, and reporting on the deployment of mass emails, website and social media channels.
- Communication: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to articulate product positioning and value at all levels (i.e. peers, management, customers).
- Project Management: Must possess outstanding organization and project management skills, along with the ability to interact with a wide range of cross-functional teammates.
- Tracking & Reporting: Must practice regular collection of data metrics to determine marketing campaign performance achievement against short and long range goals.
- Provides expense report and participation accounting for the product marketers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website