Are you ready to take your knowledge of Episys to the next level? Do you like traveling? If so, this may be the job for you. Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company, has a current opening for a Business Consultant with our Episys Implementations team.
The Business Consultant's primary responsibility is to work with credit union executives and back office staff to convert their legacy core processing software to Episys. The Business Consultant is responsible for database mapping, training customers how to verify accuracy of the converted data, testing core system functionality, and for implementing custom programs. In a nutshell, the Business Consultant must ensure that Episys aligns with the credit union's business rules and processes and ensure the credit union is ready for their transition to Episys. There are multiple on-site visits during each project. To be successful you must be able to maintain a positive image to clients, have excellent organization and time management skills, meet deadlines, and most of all have fun!
About Our Team
We are a tight-knit group of 11 Business Consultants. You must be comfortable working in a team-based environment as you will work very closely together on projects. Most of the Consultants work out of the San Diego, CA office so the right candidate should be able to work out of this location. You will be required to travel up to 30% of the year and up to 50% of any given month.
As a JHA associate you are more than just an employee, you are a valued member of the organization that is dependent on you and your success! JHA stresses a company culture that encourages you to think outside the box and to grow in your professional career. As a JHA employee you will enjoy a casual and relaxed work environment, excellent benefits and a generous PTO plan that allows you to maintain a work life balance.
- Episys experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time to client sites.
- Minimum of 5 years of business/systems analysis or financial/banking software implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Episys Lending, Deposit, or Payments experience.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and hardware/software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Supports customers by utilizing data analytic tools and identifying ways to improve key performance factors.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- Effectively discusses JHA products, services and solutions with customers to ensure client retention.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer's current or future needs and communicates to appropriate sales team.
- May assist customers in evaluating marketing plans, identifying strategic marketing initiatives and monitoring the progress of a programs performance.
- May assist customers in the design and development of marketing plans for products and services.
- May communicate marketing campaigns and assist customers with the campaign program.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.JUNIND4
Apply on company website