Are you excited about working with some of the latest technologies to deliver new solutions to banks & credit unions? The Jack Henry & Associates, Enterprise Cloud Platform team is hiring a Lead Full stack Software Engineer to help deliver cloud-first, microservices-based banking applications for Jack Henry!
As part of the team, you'll be at the center of JHA's strategic development initiatives for new banking applications. In your daily activities as a Lead Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work in a DevOps team creating new banking applications as well shared platform services using responsive technologies & frameworks in an innovative technology stack.
This position can be worked Remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and monitoring CI/CD processes.
- Minimum 3 years working with public cloud-hosted applications, projects, and infrastructure.
- Must have technical knowledge or experience with the following technologies: Microsoft .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices using Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for team meetings, trainings, or workshops.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Microsoft .NET Core, C# 8.0 or Java microservices.
- Experience with Public cloud environments: Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with RESTful API's as well as integrating with SOAP-based API's and web services.
- SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) database experience.
- Apache or Confluent Kafka experience.
- Docker Containers, Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Key Vaults and Certificate Management experience.
- ElasticStack, LogStash/Fluentd, Kibana.
- Git-based repositories.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- JHA Silverlake or CIF 20/20 product experience helpful.
- Exposure to SCM tools like Azure repo and Github.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Github action.
- Oversees the timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Defines or refines standards for the design and development of software. Collaborates with developers, QA, operations, and management to provide technical direction in requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Establishes and reviews business and technical requirements and overall project plans to define or refine standards, ensure adherence to standards, and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge throughout the development staff.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level task and project effort estimates/costs and oversight.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Oversees the definition and documentation of standards. Contributes to defining and improving department processes.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies and development environments.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.JUNNDR3
Apply on company website