Case Management / Social Work/Ireland Home Based Services -
It's an exciting time here at IHBS, as we have earned the Joint Commission accreditation for Behavioral Health Care, and we are continuing to grow! Join our team of over 300 professionals providing cutting edge multi-modal interventions in Family Preservation and Social Work. Our Services are provided to adolescents, children, and families in the client's homes. This opportunity could include working with youth on probation.
Starting pay of $20.64 an hour to provide face to face services to clients and also during Supervision with your Team Leader.
A Home-Based Case Worker must have one of the following:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Associates Degree and 4 years/ experience providing services to families.
• High School Diploma/GED and 4 years' experience providing services to families.
We offer such great benefits here at IHBS including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Personal and Business use options for company car
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Center for Professional Development
- Flexible Scheduling/4 day work week
- Short Term Leave of Absence
- Morale Plans
- Defensive Driver Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are currently in the field of investigate, investigative, investigator, childhood education, child abuse, protective factor, neglect, assessment, safety, health and human services, counsel, casework, supervised visit, child protection, child development, foster care, family preservation, adoption, social services, social work, child welfare, parent education, facilitate, facilitator, teacher, education, school, psychology, sociology, healthcare, children, family, assess, mentor, corrections, correctional officer, law enforcement, police officer, criminal justice, then apply today!
Apply on company website