IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Supervise production and QC of African countries such as Kenya ,Ghana,Nigeria,Uganda etc. • Reviews unprojected data that was successfully bridged to ensure that trends are accurate for a particular product, outlet, manufacturer, etc. when compared to a previous time period.
• Monitors trends in supplier's data submission (volume, completeness, etc.) and investigate any apparent anomalies.
• Makes changes to the unprojected data as required.
• If the product design calls for raw data to be projected, creates and/or applies projection factors, alter projection factors as necessary to account for missing supplier data. Updates / maintains universe and sample files as needed.
• Edits and corrects projected data (as required).
• Reviews trends to identify any apparent anomalies in the projected data. Researches suspected problems.
• Specifies required changes to the data if necessary.
• updates the transaction database by replacing the last cycle's data with the newly received and processed data.
• proactively identifies and implements new automation opportunities to create process efficiencies.
• Manipulates database query software and mainframe applications.
• Maintains and enhances the quality on highly complex databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures. Update the history file(s), applying corrections to historical data as necessary.
• Trains and mentors less experienced colleagues / Ready and willing to share knowledge.
• Acts SME to support an off-shore production hub and may advise on the scheduling of day to day activities to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements.
• Provides direct support to client facing teams or 3rd parties.
• serves as an escalation point for resolving exceptions and complex queries
• represents the business/department in development and implementation of new systems and offerings
• Leads project teams to perform ongoing analysis and evaluation of existing processes with the objective of providing continuous improvements.
• Maintain and draft quality assurance documents
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website