IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking to appoint Manager, Statistical Programming in Europe who would manage a remote global team of Statistical Programming staff and serve as lead statistical programmer on projects.
In your role you will
- Serve as a consultant for other members of the department and staff from other Biostatistics departments within the company.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of developments in statistical programming.
- Participate as high level lead Stat Programmer on major project(s).
- Provide advanced technical expertise for internal and external clients.v)
- Independently bring project solutions to SP teams and the Statistical Programming department.
- Provide expert review of process and methodology development work with regard to SP standards and validation procedures.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resource matters.
- Participate in project meetings; keep up-to-date on project issues; keep Director informed of project issues.
- Coordinate and participate in process improvements and interoffice/interdepartmental task forces; oversee collection and reporting of Stat Programming metrics, implementation of revised work practices, new guidelines, and new software tools as they become available.
- Effectively recommend resource allocation at the site level so as to achieve target utilization rates and project realization rates.
- Assist in the following: sales meetings, overseeing proposal preparation, ensuring that all proposals bid by the department have an adequate budget, and sufficiently detailed set of budget assumptions.
What we expect from you
- 3-5 years experience line managing and building global remote teams within pharma or CRO environment (including early talent)
- strong hands on experience in SAS programming
- ability to form relationships quickly, identifying problem areas and putting plans in place for development
- self motivated and driven nature
What we offer
- work in the world class global team
- countless opportunities for the personal development
- competitive salary and generous benefits package
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website