We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise. Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
• Advanced Analytics. Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare
• Unparalleled Data. One of the world's largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
• Transformative Technology. Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
With a global team of 50,000+ working across 100 countries, we harness these insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals: Improving clinical, scientific and commercial results.
A career with the Biostatics team at IQVIA™ will connect you to great opportunity to achieve professional success. The size and breadth of our practice is unparalleled in the industry and you will work in a fast-paced environment where innovation is a constant. At IQVIA™ your work will also impact healthcare around the world as you will be involved with the most important drugs and the highest-profile clients. With clear career paths, a supportive working environment and a flexible working culture, our employees are empowered to drive their careers forwards to match their goals.
Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external partners' needs. Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs. Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department. Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
AS PART OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES, YOU WILL:
- Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in crafting statistical tables, figures, and listing and (ii) the programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically..
- Ability to interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as appropriate, for multiple studies.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with clients, and independently bring project solutions to Statistical Programming teams and department, for complex studies.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
- Estimate programming scope of work, handle resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Use and promote the use of established standards, SOP and standard methodologies
- Provide training and mentoring to SP team members and department staff.
All responsibilities are important job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
TO MEET OUR NEEDS, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience in Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Healthcare industries
- Experience as project lead directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Deep knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process and advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Good organizational, social, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks and projects and to delegate work to other members of the SP team
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Exhibit routine and occasionally complex analytical skills
- Recognize when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
You should have Masters degree in computer science or related field and relevant experience; Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone, face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech and of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods
- Flexibility on travelling
Apply on company website