Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations.
• Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and project resources within and outside the organization.
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Lead problem solving and resolution efforts.
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices.
• Produce and distribute reports and presentation materials.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs
• Train and mentor junior Project Manager staff.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of a other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgment
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects.
- Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment.
- Travel required
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website