IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
e-Detailing Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory
At IQVIA we are constantly developing our offerings to Biopharma and the NHS and through our multi-channel services we are able to offer rare opportunities for experienced Medical Sales Representatives with up to date NHS and industry knowledge to work full-time from HOME.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for an experienced Medical Sales Representative or Device Sales Representative to work within Primary Care, promoting products to doctors or nurses through e-Detailing telephone/online activities. This is an unusual chance for experienced Medical Sales Representatives to continue or restart their pharmaceutical career without the need for travelling.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrable achievements within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry along with high levels of self-motivation and organisational ability, strong IT skills, knowledge of hyperlinks/databases. A positive and professional telephone manner with a drive to achieve target is also required.
We are continually growing our requirement for home-based sales representatives so to register your interest please visit our website and submit your CV If you need additional help with your online application please contact us on 0118 450 1185.
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
- Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
- 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- Named FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
- Named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
- Excellent Salary & Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Give As You Earn
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experienced Medical Sales Representative or Device Sales Representative
- Responsible, with strong integrity
- Confident, professional phone manner
- Articulate and personable individuals
- Desire to be home based
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Good IT and planning skills
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website