IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Serve as overall FSP customer expert and strategic business partner. Working closely with sales, responsible for developing and expanding new FSP business opportunities with customers. Provide consultative advice to potential and existing clients. Establish, grow and manage long-term and profitable relationships. Assist in the preparation RFI/RFP responses, proposals and bid defenses.
- Work closely with account leads, to establish and execute a comprehensive business development plan for each target account; monitor actions and results against plans
- Plan and coordinate all FSP customer sales activities across the BD organization
- Continuously monitor status of FSP leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained
- Establish internal brand recognition with key stakeholders, developing and maintaining collaborative cross functional and business relationships
- Work with business development, operations and functional managers to prepare and/or lead the FSP sales presentation
- Educate business development & account leads on operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close FSP deals
- Share insights and best practices with account team to replicate successes and generate pipeline
- Serve as FSP SMEs during prospecting and client discussions
- Verify leads by providing subject matter expertise to support client engagement
- Lead the development of proposed solutions working closely with Solution Design & Delivery or functional leaders
- Engage & orchestrate with functional SMEs to progress deals
- Work closely with sales & deal teams to design the right client solution and provide input into terms and pricing
- Provides specialist knowledge on cross-functional staffing models and deal structure
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive experience selling FSP model in monitoring, biostatistics, programming, and data management services to biotech and large pharmaceutical companies
- In-depth understanding of the clinical trials process, as well as the different models of outsourcing and potential strategies
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Proven record of successful business development within the CRO industry
- Bachelor's degree (Master degree preferred) in Scientific or Business Management field and 10 years relevant industry experience (CRO/Pharmaceutical); or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website