IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
• Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Account and develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization.
• Maintain general knowledge of all IQVIA services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
• Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
• Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Coordinate with contracts and proposals to develop proposal.
• Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepares and leads the sales presentation.
• Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
• Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
• Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Apply on company website