IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The role will ensure clients obtain maximum value from Medicaid based products and services and helps support a positive and productive long-term relationship in a very client-centric manner. Performs analysis to complex business challenges to provide insight to decision makers and product users.
Areas of Specialized Knowledge:
- SQL Server
- Data Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Customer Relationships
- Process Improvement
The Business Consultant should be comfortable working within a team environment. The position would support clients using DNA's product offerings. Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing detailed analysis of data acquired by IQVIA and/or client provided data
- Responsible for completing various ad-hoc deliverables on behalf of clients and meeting specifications outlined
- Researching, analyzing and responding to clients, which may require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market
- Working with business development by performing demos or proof of concepts to show the value of our application and data to prospective clients
- Reviewing applications and processes with a focus on process improvement, optimization and automation
- Training/Educating clients with the available IQVIA applications, knowledge of the Medicaid and 340B industries (updates or current regulations)
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors and other IQVIA team members
- Works with business development team to ensure current client satisfaction
- Facilitates and coordinates data on-boarding efforts by working with internal teams and external data partners to successfully complete on-time and within budget
- Provides updates on assigned projects and tasks to management and internal stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP) and 340B program
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of five years of related work experience preferably in drug manufacturer, State Medicaid rebate group, PBM, Payer, or Retail pharmacy
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Must be flexible and able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment and multi-task with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with SQL (intermediate-advanced)
- Previous experience with MDRP/340B/NCPDP/CMS is a plus.
- Ability to travel to clients as needed (minimal - 5%.)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website