IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Manage the delivery of all required start-up, maintenance and regulatory activities for selected studies as determined by either the agreed algorithm or the Sponsor's requirements, including pre-award activities, oversight of the scope of work, budget and resources.
• Oversee the execution of Start Up (including pre-award/bid defense activities) and/or Maintenance for assigned projects in accordance with the agreed RSU strategy. Develop, implement and maintain the RSU Management Plan according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy.
• Develop, implement and maintain the RSU Management Plan according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy.
• Ensure collaboration across RSU, including communication with regions and countries, to successfully deliver the agreed project scope in compliance with the RSU Management Plan.
• Create and/or review technical and administrative documentation to support business development and enable study initiation and maintenance, as required.
• Provide specialist regulatory and technical scientific support to facilitate efficient initiation and maintenance of clinical trials, whilst enabling compliance with regulatory requirements. Provide overall guidance and oversight of multi-regional projects during initial start-up and maintenance phase as an integral member of the study management team.
• Determine regulatory strategy/expectations and parameters for submissions and all necessary authorizations; identify regulatory complexity and challenges and offer creative and practical solutions to support the bid process and subsequent execution of the RSU plan.
• Assess and review the regulatory landscape and contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate regulatory intelligence to support assigned studies and wider company, as required.
• Ensure overall project efficiency and adherence to project timelines and financial goals; report performance metrics and out of scope activities as required.
• Work with Quality Management to ensure appropriate quality standards for the duration Start Up (or Maintenance, as applicable).
• Mentor colleagues as required.
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information.
• May take a proactive role in developing long standing relationships with preferred Quintiles customers. • Deliver presentations/training to clients, colleagues and professional bodies, as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good negation and communication skills with ability to challenge
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team player;
• Proven ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics on complex projects
• Thorough understanding of regulated clinical trial environment and knowledge of drug development process
• Demonstrated proficiency in using systems and technology to achieve work objectives
• Good regulatory and/or technical writing skills
• Good knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Good leadership skills, with ability to motivate, coach and mentor
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Proven ability to exercise independent judgment taking calculated risks when making decisions
• Good presentation skills
• Good understanding of study financial management
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects balancing competing priorities
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field, with 5 years' relevant experience in a scientific or clinical environment including demonstrable experience in acting as the main regional lead in studies or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Apply on company website