Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Transportation Technologies team provides the transportation industry with the confidence that its products and services meet required safety and quality standards. The team's services cover all aspects of clients' needs from advisory, auditing, certification and inspection to outsourcing, quality assurance, testing, training and more.
- Responsible for organizing and scheduling client test requests and oil samples utilizing custom and third-party applications.
- Utilize custom and third-party applications to provide customer updates and final results/reports.
- Interacts with internal and external clients to accommodate testing needs. Maintain excellent rapport with internal as well as external customers, to include understanding customer specific concerns, operations, requirements, and internal systems.
- Participates in cross training and coordination of departmental projects/workload.
- Assist with admin tasks such as purchasing, expense reporting, answer phones, paging, function
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of administrative experience or the equivalent in terms of education, experience and training required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Must be customer focused and quality driven
- Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Must demonstrate initiative and be willing to ask questions to clarity instruction, as needed
- Be aware of, and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities and demanding deadlines
- Must be detailed-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and organize workload, with efficient time management
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal written and presentation formats
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website