Req ID: 33945
Chicago, IL, US, 60606
Education: Four-year college degree
Experience: At least 1 year of experience required
Equivalency: Combination of education & experience considered
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Your role in helping us shape the future:
The Agile Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Aircraft Engineering department in checking and managing the release of drawings and documents within the Intelsat's data management system. As an Agile Coordinator you will work in the Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management environment and to communicate the progress of data release, provide high level document review, and assist in managing expectations
Are you up to the challenge?
• You will demonstrate your analytical, detail-oriented, and organizational skills working in the Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management system
• You will collaborate in a team-oriented environment with highly technical engineering staff and communicate effectively with managers, engineers, and internal customers.
Can you drive these processes?
- Ensure proper management of engineering and document data in Intelsat's data management system, Agile
- Ensures detailed e-BOMS (Build of Materials) are correctly entered into Agile for each part released
- Ensures accurate upkeep of all DWG and data migration as items get updated
- Facilitates automation of parts lists and Kit Documents from the Agile Database
- Ensures proper source and specification documentations for all document and Part information, down to discrete Parts such as Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors etc
- Supports and assures accurate data entry for ad-hoc releases, major project package releases and block changes
- Available to support after hours release activity, at weekends and during holidays as applicable
- Liaises with and supports Agile release and enquiries for outside vendors and suppliers
- Verifies all tiers of documents for accuracy
- Assures high levels of documentation quality and accuracy
- Interfaces with all internal and external groups in support of documentation and BOM items
You should definitely have:
- Minimum education required is a high school graduate
- Ability to enter data accurately at a given speed
- Strong typing, analytical, and computer skills
- Ability to learn PLM software
- Ability to operate other equipment, such as printers
- A desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail, communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
It would be nice if you had:
- PLM Data entry and management experience
- Experience managing high integrity data
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
• We emphasize personal and professional growth
• Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
• Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
We're Intelsat Inflight, the inflight internet company. We believe the internet should do everything it does on the ground, in the sky. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.
- We're Gogo commercial Aviation, An Intelsat Company. We believe the internet should do everything it does on the ground, in the sky. Our worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse and mission-minded group of professionals all working together in extraordinary harmony. We connect the aviation industry and air travelers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared to join a performance-obsessed team that is passionate about bringing the internet to every device, every flight, everywhere.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Apply on company website