Director Clinical Services HH
Job Code: 0171
The Metro Director Home Care directs the home health agency by overseeing staff, fiscal management and quality improvement, developing, interpreting and applying policies and strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance and providing for both agency and staff development. Director implements goals and defines performance objectives, including quality metrics, financial metrics and staff productivity metrics. This job performs work classified as exempt according to FLSA guidelines.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Metro Director Home Care responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by agency staff including clinical personnel, so as to assure the quality and safe delivery of home health services.
* Provides guidance and counseling to Clinical Managers/Supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home health care services provided through agency including management of clinical teams and planning for care delivery.
* Provides guidance to administrative agency staff to ensure effective agency operations.
* Develops and maintains a fiscally responsible budget for entire agency (may include multiple cost centers)
* Conducts performance evaluation and professional development for Clinical Managers/Supervisors and agency support staff.
* Oversees the maintenance of staffing, inventory, operational statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting on all aspects of organization activities.
* Develops, implements and evaluates the orientation program for new organization personnel. Responsible for orientation of new organization personnel, either directly or by delegating to another staff member.
* Assists the Educator in planning and implementing in-services and continuing education programs to meet education and training needs of organization personnel.
* Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of organization personnel and maintains compliance to the Joint Commission Home Care standards.
Reports to Vice President of Rehabilitation and Home Care. Holds 24 hour responsibility for the functioning of the agency.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to human speciments, urine, blood and body fluids/secretions, communicable diseases, and needles. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in Nursing, or other area of clinical expertise required. Masters in Healthcare Administration or equivalent preferred.
* Current Oklahoma licensure in area of clinical expertise required.
* Home Health Administrators Licensure or within 60 days of hire.
* 5 years of management or supervisory experience in a home health agency.
* Current BLS Certification or completion of within 30 days of hire.
* Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a personal vehicle and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as, a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)
Apply on company website