Manager Clinic Operations - Ortho Central - INTEGRIS Baptist
Job Code: 1016
Responsible for operational clinic site management. Responsible for hiring, supervision and evaluation of all staff. Responsible for clinical compliance, e.g. Joint Commission, OSHA, and CLIA. Handles employment issues following policy and procedure and employment law standards. Meets and works with Medical Directors and physicians informing them of financial and operational issues. Gathers and analyzes financial, budget and schedule information. Develops the clinic (site) budget annually. Works with Physicians Billing to resolve billing issues. Conducts departmental meetings on a regular basis recording minutes. Solicits quality and process improvement suggestions, seeking to continually improve patient care and satisfaction. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Manager Clinic Operations responsibilities included, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manages the operational, financial, quality and regulatory compliance for a medical group practice of 5 or more providers.
* Develops annual clinic budget for all cost centers associated with the clinic; responsible for efficient, accurate, prudent and fiscal management of the clinic.
* Develops and adheres to annual budget for the group practice. Responsible for efficient, accurate and prudent financial management of the group practice.
* Compiles data for the analysis and makes recommendations for increasing profitability of the group practice.
* Educates staff for new processes, new systems and new INTEGRIS Medical Group (IMG) guidelines as needed.
* Initiates opening positions to start the recruitment process; interviews and makes hiring decisions for their clinic.
* Evaluates employee work performance, and determines merit increase.
* Coaches employees and handles corrective action if warranted, per policy.
* Handles front line concerns, regarding patient accounts, from all sources.
* Collaborates with other departments to obtain accurate charges, coding or other information needed for resolution of accounts.
* Reviews and approve write offs for bad debt and/or turning patient accounts to third party collection agencies.
* Administers employee work schedule to assure customer satisfaction and to ensure that clinic financial goals are met.
* Manages the operational, financial, quality and regulatory compliance for a medical group practice of 4 7 providers.
* Manages directly and indirectly up to 25 employees.
* Schedules and management of clinical student internships and rotations.
* Serves a mentor and provides training to new Clinic Business Managers on operational concerns.
* Works with site Medical director or physician to resolve provider related issues.
* Works with IMG finance department to develop physician financial reports.
Reports to the assigned Director.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Stress related to large numbers of staff and working with difficult customers and meeting deadlines. Performs duties in a manner, which will ensure a physical environment free of hazard to self and to others.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Master's degree in business or health care related field with 3 years previous work experience in healthcare management OR
* Bachelor's degree in business or health care related field with 4 years of experience in healthcare management.
* 5 years of previous work experience in medical group practice or healthcare management may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written).
Apply on company website