HR Benefits Consultant - HR Total Rewards & Support Svc - INTEGRIS
Job Code: 1927
The Benefits Consultant develops, manages and administers system-wide benefit programs, policies, and procedures, ensures compliance with Federal and State legal regulations, and provides guidance as an internal consultant to management, staff, and family members of employees across the System.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Benefits Consultant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Develops and administers system benefit programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs and administration are competitive and cost effective
* Provides guidance and counsel to management on benefits issues and best practices for the system
* Interprets policies and procedures, determines eligibility, and communicates information to employees and, where appropriate, to family members
* Monitors program quality, customer service efficacy, experience, and costs to make recommendations for quality improvements
* Prepares and disseminates communications to the organization on relevant benefits issues
* Conducts orientations, training, and enrollments/re-enrollments for employees and support staff
* Monitors benefit programs for compliance with regulatory agencies
The Benefits Consultant reports to the System Manager Human Resources.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Many issues are controversial and require frequent conflict resolution. At times, pressure to meet deadlines may create stressful situations.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in business or Human Resource Management
* Knowledge of benefits regulations, including ERISA, IRS, DOL, FMLA, and ADA, and Flexible Benefits defined contribution and defined benefit plans
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and database programs
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
* 2 years of human resources and/or benefits experience
* Experience in a hospital or other health care organization preferred
* This job requires the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Apply on company website