We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Warehouse Associate.
- Great relationships with tier one manufacturers and publishers in the IT industry like Microsoft, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco, VMWare, Adobe, etc;
- A great culture driven by connections in everything we do – we connect our clients with the products, people and knowledge they need to stay ahead;
- A supportive environment where we encourage our teammates to be creative and grow professionally.
- High School Education or equivalent with at least 3 years of warehouse experience;
- Logistics knowledge
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Forklift experience an asset
- Steel toe boots a must
In a typical day you’ll:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
We can offer:
- Competitive base salary;
- Great benefits: group insurance, life insurance, basic accident protection, long term disability;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Wellness program: on-site fitness classes – yoga and kickboxing, on-site- massage;
- On-site cafeteria and indoor garage, etc.
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team by joining us and transform how businesses view technology!
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Apply on company website