Requisition Number: 73395
The Desktop Support Technician performs installation, modification, repair, testing and/or servicing on systems and communications equipment, including, but not limited to: hardware and peripherals; software configuration; voice, video and data conferencing devices. Incumbent will provide service to internal Insight teammates providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
You should be able to perform the following base activities:
- Support teammates in person and remotely
- Provide White Glove support to Exec team
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot end user PC Software and Hardware issues
- Track fixed assets and inventory
- Educate and set up new teammates hardware/software
- Lead and train a team of technical personnel
- Above average communication and documentation skills Strong experience with PC hardware
- Strong experience with Windows 10
- Abilities to research and provide solutions to complex technical issues
- Strong experience supporting a variety software, (Adobe, SAP, Microsoft Office 365, to name a few)
- Experience Supporting Symantec Endpoint Protection and Encryption software
- Experience utilizing standard ticket handling applications
- Strong Customer Services Skills and Experience
- Understanding of and ability to work in a large corporate environment and protocol required
- Understanding of the computer imaging process
- Ability to multitask with strong organization and time management skills. Able to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints within a timely fashion. We run various internal projects as collateral duties that do require this skill set.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Ft. Lauderdale || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Miami, FL ||
Apply on company website