Requisition Number: 75123
Basic Function of Job
Provide senior level project management for a wide variety of large and complex projects to achieve successful completion and delivery of projects within scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage multiple high-visibility projects simultaneously
- Proactively seek to continuously improve PMO and project management processes and tools in alignment with applicable PMI standards
- Consistently demonstrate and model key organizational behaviors of customer service, teamwork, collaboration and excellence
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish objectives
- Communicates with customers and their representatives
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies and milestones
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff
- Establishes a professional relationship with the customer and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours as required
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of two (2) years of project management, a minimum of six (6) years of project management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organization, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Project
- Strong Analytical skills such as being able to extract data, organize it, utilize it to make key business decisions and communicate/present it throughout the organization
- Proven understanding of corporate account business needs and knowledge of the IT industry
- A deep project management experience and broad technology knowledge with the ability to facilitate the architecting of solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end solutions
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level business and technology decision maker discussions
Value added skills
- SAP experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website