Requisition Number: 73550
As a Forcepoint Partner Champion at Insight, you represent and manage gross profit goals for a valued manufacturing partner in a fast-paced environment. This is the perfect opportunity for your next career move which builds strong and meaningful connections with a deep understanding of specific product lines. Your interactions with the sales teams, partners and clients will provide you the ability to present technical solutions that solve our customer’s business problems. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that are passionate about the product they champion. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you at Insight.
As a Partner Champion, you will:
- Be an Expert- You will have expertise to answer Insight teammates’ and clients’ questions related to the partner’s products, services and overall environment. You will have solutions to resolve the client's business problems.
- Promote- You will champion on various products within a specific manufacturing partner, incentive programs and activities for the sales team to maximize profitability. How do you do this? By building and maintaining strong relationships with our sales’ teams and the partner.
- Sell- You will collaborate with the sales team and the partners for opportunities and solutions for the client. You will be responsible for overall GP goals, providing updated sales pipelines. Answer pre-sales technical questions or help close deals.
- Communicate- You will deliver the partner’s initiatives and product promotions to the Insight sales team as well as update them on sales numbers and activities. Also you will work with marketing and purchasing to give the client the optimal products for their success.
- Present- You will help develop and deliver sales training programs and support manufacture sponsored events and sales programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Combination of 3+ years of education and sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US - Phoenix, AZ; US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website