Requisition Number: 75493
Insight is seeking a Mobile Services / Project Administrator to join our client’s team in Eagan, MN. This is a six month contract with an amazing company!
The Mobile Administrator will drive the daily mobile operational needs of the digital needs of our client. They will have ownership of ticket process, flow, management and resolution. They will own the on-board, off-board and change management process of mobile telephone devices. They will drive ticket escalation and accountability for resolution. The mobile administrator will deliver financial invoice, audit and allocation report delivery for payment.
What You Will Do:
- Assisting and monitoring internal associates who possess multiple mobile devices and plans.
- Monitor and manage Mobile Services email account, for prompt response to the end user.
- Problem solve issues the end user regarding mobile device options and hardware troubleshooting.
- Communicate opportunities for improvement or enhancement.
- Escalate tickets/issues with carriers as necessary.
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide status on escalated tickets.
- Invoice management and auditing of discrepancies in data plan usage.
- Drive communication in acquisitions and provide support regarding mobile services process and plan options.
- Work with developers to maintain correct workflow of form in ServiceNow.
- Knowledge base owner of knowledge repository in Service Now related to mobile services.
- Create and maintain satisfaction surveys.
- Assist in computer deployment process as it relates to mobile services and line activation.
- Ad-hoc projects
- 4 years of operational or customer service experience
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Great attention to detail
- Very responsible
- Mobile equipment savvy
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- 4 years Wireless/digital experience
- Operational – help desk experience
- Ticket resolution management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Proven analytical and sound decision making skills
- Ability to utilize problem resolution skills in a fast paced and sensitive area
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Process improvement mindset, customer focus, control orientation
- Computer skills including, Microsoft Office applications, internet and email (Excel required)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong customer service skills
- Work well under pressure of meeting ongoing and daily deadlines and escalations
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays when necessary
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Minneapolis || Minnesota (US-MN) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Minneapolis, MN ||
Apply on company website