Requisition Number: 73678
As a Senior Hybris Developer for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who possess a strong creative problem-solving ability, is a great communicator and thrives in fast-paced, client focused environment.
If you’re passionate about technology, a great multi-tasker, and motivated, then you could just who we’re looking for!
- Understand and effectively communicate Java features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions
- Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow teammates
- Lead and mentor other engineers working on PCM extensions
- Serve as a subject matter expert on his/her team
- 7+ years of experience with Java
- 4+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- Strong working experience with Hybris, PCM and developing/maintaining extensions
- Experience in Hybris PCM implementation and upgrade projects
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a team, while also possessing a strong independent work ethic
- Desire to continuously improve her/his craft of software development while adhering to best practices and standards
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website