Requisition Number: 73189
ServiceNow-Core & Portal - Remote
Insight is seeking a ServiceNow Developer with Core & Portal experience. This is an opportunity where you can work 100% remote.
- Extensive knowledge of developing the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows.
- Experience of implementing data loads into ServiceNow.
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations with ServiceNow.
- Experience of implementing catalog items and workflows within ServiceNow.
- Experience of implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow.
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Ensure adherence to all ITIL processes.
- Identify, train and communicate best practices related to ServiceNow development and usage to customers and employees
- Bachelor's degree or Associate Degree
- ServiceNow Developer / Administration Certification
- At least 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow Platform Implementation.
- Experience in working a large scale development work on ServiceNow
- Experience in IT Service management Implementation of ServiceNow.
- Ability to successfully work remotely
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||
Apply on company website